Hellow Again!

Back Home 


So it's been more than six months since my last blog and a lot has happened, I got so much better, my mind is at peace, I am happy, and above all, I feel good now. I am documenting all this because maybe someone will read this and will learn that "it always gets better" I read somewhere, It's your mind so you control it and I know it's not easy but you can make it easy maybe a little.


All this may seem out of context as I have never talked about this earlier and it is so because I was figuring things out, and I have learned a lot there is still a lot to learn. Everybody has their own story and you are the main character in your story not in the other person's story. I learned it late, I wanted people to like me, and I wanted that no one should talk bad about me, to do that I analyzed that I will not do anything that makes me bad but soon I realized people will find something or the other to bitch about. I still care about everybody I care if they get offended by something I said, I care what people say about me. Maybe it's not the best thing but as of now if I feel so I will let myself feel it I am not all mature that I know everything so maybe I will learn this in the future but as of now I am okay with this attitude. 

I miss writing and having all my thoughts engraved here. I find this place safe because no one judges me here. I have issues that if told aloud would be made fun of, instead of crying about my problems I sort them, and process them, if it gets better with time I post them here. I love this it makes me happy, I hope you also find something that makes you happy.
There is one more thing that makes me happier, which heals me and gives me the zeal to live, love, and create. Maybe somebody will blog about that also, till then goodbye.
 
Stay happy.
 Stay close.
Thank You
Archie 
 

Comments

Popular Posts