ARE TEENS DISTRACTED NOWADAYS?

 ARE TEENS DISTRACTED NOWADAYS? 


According to me, YES teens are distracted these days. 

They are diverted from studies, outdoor games but more than all this they are distracted from important happening in the world and more involved in worthless things. For example, if you ask a 15-year-old child "What is the global power grid project and how is India involved in it ?" he will probably don't know but if you ask him "  Do you know the latest photographs of Vicky Kaushal and Katerina Kaif's wedding's are out?" he will surely have a bunch to talk upon. Everyone has different priorities but having knowledge about what is going in the world should not be a matter of choice, one should know what going to happen in near future. I am not saying that having an interest in the celebrities wedding is bad, no it is not bad its a very good thing to show them love but one should not sideline important happening in the world which will directly affect us. Teens these days are very much into fashion, stardom, music, pop and they ignore the more important thing.

A few days back all my friends were very super happy because all 7 BTS members launched their personal accounts and all of them got verified by Instagram. Everyone shared this on their story and congratulated them but not all of them even have an idea that India signed four agreements with Russia at the first 2+2 meeting and this indeed is a great step, but people find more interest in account verification than the important deal that concerned with there countries security. It's not about that you are happy about someone's success the thing that is concerning is you are not aware of your countries major steps. 

I met my younger cousin yesterday and amid the conversation, she said it is her dream to meet Sourav Joshi as she is a huge fan of him,  she praised him a lot and I don't know much about him so I asked her more about him she told me about Sourav Joshi in great detail and the larger thing I concluded was that he is a famous vlogger and artist as well who stared his journey from crap and now is India's best vlogger. At last, I asked her that being a fan is good, liking someone's work is good but the goal of your life is to meet him! She didn't like my question and said I am jealous of him like seriously! I didn't even know him properly I found her in the mood for an argument so I just concluded the topic. 

Through these incidents, I realized what priorities teens have set are not good! It's perfectly fine that you like someone's content and follow him/her but his/her content will not provide you anything to eat! You need to work on your career and you can obviously follow their content/music for your entertainment but it's good only till it is for entertainment and doesn't become a part of you.

Teens are distracted nowadays but surely they will understand what is more important when they become a little mature so just hope for good.


 THANK YOU 

 Archie. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading :)
Leave your comment here...

Popular Posts