THAT OLD FRIENDSHIP

THAT OLD FRIENDSHIP 



FRIENDSHIP is the relation one chooses for himself one can't choose his mom, dad, brother, sister but he for sure can choose a friend. A beautiful connection to another person whom he calls a friend. 
A kid makes his entry into the school, sits on the bench and a stranger comes sits beside him from here friendship is born. He finds a reason to go to school. Kids grow and so is the friendship they play, laugh, fight and spend time together. There is no reason for being in friendship and also no reason for not being in friendship.

I met her in 2013. She came a little afraid with a high ponytail and a heavy bag hanging on her soldiers. I saw her and an unintentional smile came on my face. she sat on the first bench all alone and took out her geography book. The lecture started everyone was listening to the teacher and making notes, I tilted myself a little peeped through the row and glanced at the first bench she was busy writing but then she suddenly stopped and turned her head unexpectedly she saw me, that was the time where a pure friendship begins.

Years passed our friendship grew each day she was a sister from another mother. We did everything together, as our friendship grew our bond strengthened we cared for each other and the best part was that there was no 'me' in our friendship it was always 'us'. She is the best thing that happened and so was I. She was way more intelligent than me but this was never in between our relations. She was a pure soul with a nice charm. We signed many promises of togetherness but promises are made to be broken, ours also broke. We got divided by streams but that was not the thing responsible. Our ways were parted but the destination was same "SUCCESS". It was 2019 when we got separated but only physically, emotionally we were so very connected. I use to call her, she use to text me but whenever I called her she never picked, whenever she texted me I never replied the reason was we were busy. Busy to reach till "success" but we forgot we can even go there together. 

She had new people in her life and so did I, but that space always remain vacant. It's about to be 2022 now and we haven't talked for months. A small chit-chat of hey.. hello is not the thing we ever wanted. A long gossip of hours, laughing together, never-ending talks.............. I miss them, no no no no 

WE MISS THEM.


THANK YOU

Archie




Comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading :)
Leave your comment here...

Popular Posts