THE CHANGE

THE CHANGE-PART II


**So if you guys have been following my blogs you must be aware that this is the third part of the first major change that happened in my life so I am gonna continue from where I left off the last time.**


I went to the station a bit early as I was really conscious and while I was sitting there a huge flashback happened like a Deja vu and I hit really hard. Suddenly I had the feeling how much I have came along and really if someone told me last year that in one year time you are going to move out I would have just laughed and never believed that but now it's actually happening, I am here am only going ahead, somewhere I had thought that is leaving everything and moving on is really worth like going on and leave everything I love, everything I want is there and then also I was just moving with the flow.

So moving forward as I reached there I was horrified by the view I had, thousands of students there with the same condition as me and that was when I realized my dreams aren't rare I just complain all the years over things that many thousand's worked and that was when I told myself my sweet dreams are over. Maybe if my past had a talk with me right now I will really tell her the pain you are suffering right now is just a start of a really big life.

Well, I got my quarter and moved in really well and on that day I was ALONE in that unfamiliar place and only had one way and that was going on, just keep going. I never wanted to stop so I got that. I should be happy but contrary I was not and I didn't know why.  It was just confusion and haze all over me, not knowing anything I threw myself in my bed and turned on my favorite night lamp and it felt so home I felt comfortable and for the first time I slept empty stomach and for the first time, no one woke me up and gave me dinner.

That's when life really happened!

Stay close :)


Thank You  

Archie .      

Comments

Popular Posts