Heels

 HEELS  


Dark as coal, 4 inches high, smooth and plain, not easy to walk around in them but they were extremely catchy and I never thought of a reason to not were them. I bought them while I was on a trip and shopping was extremely fun, they lay on the top glass shelf of the store and little dust-covered, I viewed them casually then they called me again.


I was not getting the best view of them as they were so high, that I called the assistant that was helping everyone pick up their shoes. He reached to the heels with a little difficulty and gave it to me to have a close look, I dusted them like they were already mine and sat down to wear them I felt tall and it was good, I walked around in them a little and told the manager to pack them for me. That's how I became their master. I bought them in my hotel room and had a ramp walk in them then bagged them. 



This heel was seated in the top row of my shoe closet, I looked at this pair and thought of wearing it somewhere special and then I use to move forward to the next heel. The pair was so highly valued that it needed to be worn specifically, steadily its shine started fading and the surface became rough day by day. I never found any suitable occasion to wear the heel as it was always highly placed even in my mind, the heel I loved so well slowly became ordinary and then becoming unworthy to be worn. I guess I tossed out it later and it was again found on top but this time it was laying on top of all the worn-out things I was disposing off.



One day I thought about that heels again and got the realization same thing happens in life as well. Things valued too high are never seen as the same as others most time it is good but in a rare amount of time, it's just wasted. I should have used it at least once and felt the way I thought to be felt.


Thank you 

  Archie.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading :)
Leave your comment here...

Popular Posts