THE CHANGE

THE CHANGE - PART I



I feel happy about the change that started in my life but at the same time a little anxious and a lot afraid. Yes I wrote afraid because moving out and molding in a new environment and accepting the new thing around you is challenging but there is always a sort of like excitement as well. Change is drastic and the change one experiences at 18 is THE CHANGE , it's really a different thing. 

At 18 one thinks of freedom and fun and joy there are no responsibilities this time around and one thinks of getting around and only having fun but obviously this never ages well, nevertheless its a period of life, a small era maybe and every person feels it. It feels like we know everything and we gonna rock it all which is indeed needed at 18.


A change that became The change in my life was when I moved out for college. I remember the last few days I was home and packing my stuff, listing things that are done, remembering the thing that need to be done and so much. I was afraid but excited as well. I don't know whether fear was greater or excitement but overall I was imaging what will be the first thing I am gonna do in my new place and what all will happen after and then after that what, after that what....my imagination continued, this was my excided part now comes the afraid me. 
The afraid me was thinking about how I gonna live there far from my family, how will I not think about baking with my mom going on rides with my dad having pizza and coke with my brother, and cycling on hot summer days with my friends. It was really a legit feeling that time around.

Actually, this was the tip of the iceberg, it was only the start of change, things really exploded afterward. 
The typing of THE CHANGE will continue.
Stay close😊.

Thank You
Archie.

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading :)
Leave your comment here...

Popular Posts