FIRST ACHIEVEMENT

FIRST ACHIEVEMENT


In life, people get many small-small achievements which finally turn into a big one but everyone has some special attachment with their first achievement. It's the first time you experience success so it has to be special. Achievement need not be very big and the first achievement is mainly is not a very big one but memorable for sure.

My first achievement was in class 6th when I was made the house captain. At that time it seemed so big a thing and such a great honor, I came home almost running and told my mom about this and she became soo happy, I ran all around the house and told everyone I was at the seventh sky that time. On the day of honor I was so happy that I thought I had everything I my life, I felt so blessed that time gave me so much confidence that I will get much more success in the future.

I was extremely lucky to get the post of house captain as someone else was appointed earlier but she decided to leave the school so now it was me. I was sitting among the audience waiting for my name to be called and imaging the moment when the principal will give me my batch, 

many such scenes were going on and on in my head, I in that short span of time thought so much ahead that I already made myself a millionaire in my imagination. This was extremely childish but that was the first time me being so respected so its normal but then all of sudden my English teacher interrupted my imagination and told me to come with her. I went with her, she said to me that the previous house captain that was leaving the school is now not leaving so I can't be made captain.

I didn't get the success but felt it really very hard and that's more important I still count this incident as my first achievement although its unfinished achievement still the first time I felt successful was this only.


THANK YOU

Archie

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading :)
Leave your comment here...

Popular Posts