BIG BROTHER

BIG BROTHER



A guide, a friend, a person whose first priority is family is called a big brother. A person who doesn't show love but has so much in his heart, whose hands are first to hold families responsibility. He is a person who moves a hand of care on your head and every worry is gone. He is invisible support always ready to sacrifice. Some are lucky enough to have a big bro and some are not but my case is worse.

I had a big brother but I never saw him.

It was 9th January 2003, extremely cold and my mom started to have labor pains. She was about to have her first child, she was in pain but very happy as well. Dad was not at home my aunt and uncle were on the terrace, my mom shouted to them they came running. Dad took the car with him so my uncle called the ambulance but everyone knew it will arrive very late, uncle ran to bring a taxi aunt and grandma was trying to calm my mom. After 20 minutes the taxi came, mom was not so well. The driver tried to drive fast but it was extremely cold that day, there was so much fog and nothing was clear. They reached the hospital lucklessly late, the doctor checked my mom they didn't find everything good, she was admitted. It was 11:18 pm doctor came out, my grandma was standing outside she asked the doctor about the baby the doctor slightly moved and gave her a view to look at the ICU door, both waited, a nurse came out holding a baby boy. She came forward very close to my grandma and whispered "he is born dead".

It's 18 years now! Whenever mom tells us about our brother she blubbers and dad always stops her and says she is kidding nothing like this happened but we knew the reality. My mom was paralyzed for 3 months when she heard the loss of her first son and when I go through her medical files I weep. In my first photograph with my mom, she is holding me, a 12 hours old baby, and crying. In the second photograph, dad is holding me really delicately and sobbing it's like they have a remembrance, from all this we knew that we had a big brother who lived for 9 months safely in my mom's womb but not after that.

I lost my big brother so god gave me a small brother and we are so good together but it would have been better with him.


THANK YOU 

Archie

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for reading :)
Leave your comment here...

Popular Posts